Monday, March 5, 2007

Crafting & Octopus Pancake Balls

I've come to the conclusion that, as hard as I decorate, our apartment is not getting any larger. It's definitely time to slow down, stop decorating, and start crafting. I decided to take Krystin’s advice and start making some stuff. Here we have a camera case and a white summer skirt. Thanks for the push, K-spell:)


I wish I could say that I made the street food! The octopus balls were purchased near Omote-sando, in Harajuku. I know they look terrible, but they were actually super tasty - lots of steam and sauce.

2 comments:

Krystin said...

Those balls look tasty! Nice work on the skirt and camera cozy, I knew you had it in you.

I can't wait to see you again. I am fearful that I might be a little clingy. If I am, just let me know, and I'll relax. I just miss you so much!

Bonnie said...

Cling all you want. I can't wait to see you either:)