Friday, February 16, 2007

The First Signs of Spring


Okay, I know this photo is total blog-o-dork-out, but I just couldn't help myself. Here in Tokyo, the sun has been shining all winter long. I’m not sure if this is typical, or if we have good old global warming to thank. At any rate, the sunny weather has allowed me to, in the middle of February, begin imagining myself in skirts without stockings, tank tops, and brightly colored accessories.

I couldn’t resist this bag/shoe combo. The duffle print was created by Andre, the Parisian graffiti artist; famous for his “Love Graffiti” project. Andre’s prints seem to be especially adored here in Tokyo, and Medicom Toy is taking his art and making the coolest accessories. Miniature, hot pink, Monsieur Andre print duffle?!!! I’ll take it.

Look, we’ve even seen some of his graffiti in our new neighborhood, Azabu.

No comments: