Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kapital



Kapital is a Japanese clothing company. They make really nice stuff in an old school 1950s meets the hippie movement fashion. They use a lot of denim, and everything in the store is unisex. There’s a Kapital store in Roppongi Hills, really close to our apartment. Once in a while I like to go in there to take a look at the merchandise and ponder whether or not I could pull off wearing their pricy, super stylish, hippie-sheik, bohemian clothing. Usually I take a quick look around, peek at an overpriced sales tag, and get out of there. But the other night, just before we went to dinner, we stopped by Kapital. I found this jacket at a good price. I think it’s really cute, and I really like the handmade look and design of their label.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I love this jacket. So cute! Seeing this stuff leaves no doubt in my mind why Tokyo often sets a fashion standard for the rest of the world.