Monday, November 19, 2007

The Shins


We just saw The Shins play a show here in Tokyo. They sounded great. The venue was very small. The price of the tickets was not! I love going to shows here because I can actually see the musicians. I’m not the shortest person in the audience. We could even watch their fingers and tell which chords they were playing (some of the time). Good stuff. I gave Portland, Oregon a shout out. To which James Mercer replied, “Portland, Oregon? You’re a long way from home.” Don’t I know it.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Wonderful! I'm glad I'm not the only one who gives Portland shout-outs at concerts. Only yours sounds a lot less embarrassing than mine. GO PORTLAND!

Where I Lived and What I Lived For said...

I was reading Robin's comment and thinking "Nope, not awkward at all, Robin. Sorry, you're still the Queen." GO PORTLAND! (Tee-shirts still to come)

Krystin said...

Go Portland is right!

Less than a month!!